Jump to navigation Jump to search
Universal Code of Conduct Discussion
Tent TBD[[category:2022:Submissions in Tent TBD]] · TBD, TBD
Learning Outcomes[edit source]
The Universal Code of Conduct team will host a discussion session during Wikimania 2022 at TBD on TBD.
Panels[edit | edit source]
Agenda[edit | edit source]
All time in the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
- TBD (5 minutes): Welcoming the participants; short intro of the panelists and the project
- TBD (10 minutes): Present the voting, feedback, review process, timeline, upcoming consultation
- TBD (40 minutes):Questions and answers for panelists
- TBD (5 minutes): Closing remarks
Outcomes[edit | edit source]
- The participants will be introduced to the "soft kick-off" for the upcoming consultation on the revised Enforcement Guidelines in September.
- The participants will better understand the current Enforcement Guidelines Revision process, which started as a result of the recent voting.
- The participants will be informed about the timeline and milestones of the current process and the remaining phases.
- The participants will have an opportunity to discuss their thoughts and concerns voting process which took place in March, its results and the consequences.
- The participants will get an idea about the changes and updates being implemented on the UCoC policy and guidelines as a result of the community feedback.
Attendees[edit | edit source]
Sign up below if you plan to attend live
Questions[edit | edit source]
Do you have a question about UCoC project? that you would like our panelists to answer? this may include questions about the enforcement guidelines voting and review process. Please don't hesitate to add it below. We suggest that you review the Enforcement Guidelines Revision Discussions and Frequently Asked Questions in order to help you better be informed in formulation your questions.
Contact[edit | edit source]
- Patrick Early: firstname.lastname@example.org