Jump to navigation Jump to search
If you won't be able to come because of expense, or have a probable conflict, you can note "(cost)" or "(conflict [dates])" below; this gives us a sense of how many people might benefit from scholarships if they become available.
- Well, first of all, cost is an issue. Then, as you know, I am 16, so I'd have to have parental permission (though depending on the specific date, I may be 17 by then). However, I might be able to find a cheap airfare (US$100 roundtrip is a bit too low to expect though... not that I don't have more money, but rather that I don't have $200 or $300 to spend on travel expenses.) Then, there is the lodging issue. I really don't think my mother would be comfortable with me crashing at somebody's place if I'd never met them (though she'd not nessecarily have to know...), and hotels are obviously expensive. If I were able to get to Boston, though, travel around the city wouldn't be an issue because I can drive (for a while now, with lots of experience). --Node ue 03:10, 3 November 2005 (UTC)
- Waerth 06:58, 16 December 2005 (UTC) - Cost
- Definitely interested, but being a student from the UK cost is an issue. --Kingboyk 18:30, 18 December 2005 (UTC)
- Datrio 18:46, 18 January 2006 (UTC) - Cost, but maybe I'll manage
- Effeietsanders 10:23, 14 March 2006 (UTC) - Cost , but i hope to find some way.