This is a Closed submission
for Wikimania 2019
. It has been reviewed and was not accepted.
Environmental sustainability/Environmental Sustenainability
The topic of this session environmental sustainability can be described as the process of utilizing items of environmental nature so that man's activities do not have negative impact on the environment.
This session will address the conference theme — Wikimedia, Free Knowledge and the Sustainable Development Goals — in the following manner:
This relates to CLEAN WATER in the 17 SDGs.
At the end of the session, the following will have been achieved: i. Use materials and energy efficiently to provide products and services.
ii. Develop energy resources, products and services consistent with these aims.
iii. Protect the environment.
iv. Play a leading role in promoting best practices in our industries.
Dr. Ene Tobechukwu Felix
Each Space at Wikimania 2019 will have sp
ecific format requests. The program design prioritises submissions which are future-oriented and directly engage the audience. The format of this submission is a:
- Lightning talk
- Computer-based training
- Discussion-based training
- Workshop to identify and try to solve a problem
- Round table discussion forum
- Panel with audience Question & Answer session
The session will work best with these conditions:
- Audience: A lecture hall, a projector + screen.
- Recording: Approximately 40-50 persons would be appropriate to attend or participate in this session. No, they do not need to have prior knowledge/skills.
The content of this session is appropriate for filming by a single fixed location camera, sharable on the internet, with a free license.