The Wikipedia Street Take Over; Learning, Unlearning and Relearning. The Wikipedia Street Take Over Project  was a 60-seconds (for each individual) video story-telling that saw me as the presenter go into the streets of Abuja, Nigeria and find out the Wikipedia awareness of Nigerians and publish on social media in Igbo language . The session will be a splendid opportunity to analyse the project, find out what worked, what could have worked and what didn't work.
Date: Sunday 18 August
Time: 12:30 PM
Venue: Södra Huset Building
Room: Szymborska (A5137)
This session will address the conference theme — Wikimedia, Free Knowledge and the Sustainable Development Goals — in the following manner:
- Address the Goal 4 of the SDGs "quality education" by directly exploring how the appreciation of cultural diversity can firmly contribute to a more just, more prosperous and more meaningful world.
At the end of the session, th
e following will have been achieved:
- Appreciating of the Igbo language
- Video screening of selected videos
- Encourage similar projects in other languages
Name: Blossom Ozurumba
Affiliate: Igbo Wikimedians User Group 
Designation: Founding Member
Each Space at Wikimania 2019 will have specific format requests. The program design prioritises submissions which are future-oriented and directly engage the audience. The format of this submission is a:
- Lecture with video screening(s)
The session will work best with these conditions:
- Room: A lecture hall with a large projector + screen with sufficient sound for video screening.
- Audience: As many as the hall can contain and no prior knowledge/skills is required.
- Recording: It is totally appropriate for filming by a single fixed-location camera, sharable on the internet, with a free-licence.