2019:Meetups/Wikipedia Incubator and the revitalization of Taiwanese Aboriginal Endangered Languages
Revitalization Project of Taiwanese Aboriginal Endangered Languages supported by the government. The Master-Apprenticeship as mainly project. Masters and apprentices work together in writing Wikipedia incubator articles to revitalize these endangered languages.
We started this project at June, 2018. At first, apprentice learnt from the basic such as alphabets and vocabularies. After few months, once they could write short essays, they connected the courses with Wiki Incubator. Not only to expand the content, but also to create new topic. Most of the Masters would rather do the paper work than online but the apprentices will help to transform into incubator. Yet we would like to share an unexpected example of the Master work so hard to write Wiki Incubator after he got good tool and how his student and he work together to make the content better.
Agenda[edit | edit source]
- Diversity of Taiwanese aboriginal languages.
- How do Taiwanese government revitalize endangered languages?
- How does Wikimedia help to reserve these languages?
- The example of The Master-Apprenticeship using Wiki Incubator.
Participants[edit | edit source]
- Lkjidm (talk) 03:13, 28 July 2019 (UTC)
Photos and Clips[edit | edit source]