Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the meetup for everyone interested in Wiktionary or already active on the project! Do come if you are interested in preserving your language through online documentation in Wiktionary.
- When? Friday, 16 August, 2019 - 20:00 to 21:00
- Where? Room Ray
Agenda[edit | edit source]
The main goal of the meetup is to discuss with each other (maybe in small groups for the second half of the hour depending on the subjects.). A small edit-a-thon may be conducted focusing on Indigenous Languages or LexiSession. Feel free to suggest.
- Tremendous Wiktionary User Group (TWUG)
- International Year of Indigenous Languages
- How to share information, knowledge and capacity between wiktionary communities
- How to grow up a wiktionary
Interested Participants[edit | edit source]
- --Tofeiku (talk) 23:12, 21 July 2019 (UTC)
- 2A01:E35:2F86:A20:28B2:47D7:DC99:BC8F 09:12, 22 July 2019 (UTC)
- --Reem Al-Kashif (talk) 10:32, 15 August 2019 (UTC)
- Lyokoï (talk) 14:46, 16 August 2019 (UTC)
- LA2 (talk)