This is the meetup for everyone interested in Wiktionary or already active on the project! Do come if you are interested in preserving your language through online documentation in Wiktionary.
- When? Friday, 16 August, 2019 - 20:00 to 21:00
- Where? Room Ray
Agenda[edit | edit source]
The main goal of the meetup is to discuss with each other (maybe in small groups for the second half of the hour depending on the subjects.). A small edit-a-thon may be conducted focusing on Indigenous Languages or LexiSession. Feel free to suggest.
- Tremendous Wiktionary User Group (TWUG)
- International Year of Indigenous Languages
- How to share information, knowledge and capacity between wiktionary communities
- How to grow up a wiktionary