This is a Closed submission
for Wikimania 2019
. It has been reviewed and was not accepted.
Quality/Quality Circles and Wikimedia
Quality Circles are a method of building teams to make incremental quality improvement.
background on quality theory
- form task forces to solve process problems
- plan > do > check > act cycle
This session will address the conference theme — Wikimedia, Free Knowledge and the Sustainable Development Goals — in the following manner:
4, 5, 8, 9, 16
At the end of the session, the following will have been achieved:
Attendees will have a quality circle action plan for their process. Attendees will learn about continuous quality improvement theory and practices.
Each Space at Wikimania 2019 will have specific format requests. The program design prioritises submissions which are future-oriented and directly engage the audience. The format of this submission is a:
- Discussion-based training workshop, could also be lecture on theory
The session will work best with these
- Room: small seminar room with etherpad and projector
- Recording: yes, marginal to show facilitation