Jump to navigation Jump to search
Do you need help or the answer to a question?[edit | edit source]
During the conference inside the Remo platform, there will be two help buttons: one red button labeled "Help! Safety" and one orange button labeled "Help".
- If you need general conference help, such as assistance with the program or technology,
- If you need help because of the behavior of another participant you can report the issue to the Safety Support team. Please report any violations of the Friendly space policy there.
- On Telegram, add the Safety Support Team account Username: @Wikimania2021safety
- On Remo, find a user in the chat with the tag [Safety] and send them a private message
- On the Remo platform you can click the red button labeled "HELP! [Safety]" to be taken to the Safety Support Team account on Telegram.
- If you are having issues with adding the Safety Support Team account, you can also add the account manually by adding the account number: +1 (707)928-8760 and send a direct (private) message.
- If you can't or won't use Telegram, you can send an email to safetywikimania2021lists.wikimedia.org use the email information at the contact page.
- If you need help with technical issues, you can:
For all other contact information, see 2021:Contact.