2021:Submissions/Wikimedia Community in Nigeria: Highlight of our works and the celebration of the people behind the success stories; Challenges, Solutions and Impacts.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Speakers[edit | edit source]
- Yinka Maja/Wikimedia Nigeria Foundation ( Moderator)
- Omorodion Okuonghae/Samuel Adegboyega University, Edo State
- Dr. Nkem Osuigwe/ African Library and Information Associations and Institutions
- Dr.Ngozi/University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria
- Bukola James
- John Joy- Wiki Fan Club/University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria
- Dr. Yemisi Akinbobola/ Africa Women in Media
Moderators[edit | edit source]
- Olaniyan Olushola
- Isaac Olatunde
Abstract[edit | edit source]
The session intends to celebrate the people behind the successful stories of the community in the past years and to highlight their works.
Session Outcomes[edit | edit source]
- Participants will share their success stories by highlighting; outcomes, challenges and the solutions adopted in achieving their desired results and their impacts. .