|Users by language|
My name is Andrew Krizhanovsky.
See my page at Wikipedia: User:AKA MBG.
- North-West Russia Wiki-Historians User Group/Events/Year Activities#AKA MBG
- Download Russian Wiktionary Images by Wikix
- User:JovanCormac/UsingDatabaseDumps (about commonswiki database)
- Tool for recording voiced pronunciation of words - my Wiktionary proposal
- permanent 1, 2
- Training modules/dashboard/editathon/ru - курс марафона редактирования Википедии
- Mobile Projects
- Mobile Projects/WiktionaryMobileAndroidFeedback
- Mirroring Wikimedia project XML dumps#Media
- Description of data
Wikokit project presents machine-readable version of English Wiktionary and Russian Wiktionary (MySQL and SQLite formats). The texts of Wiktionary entries were converted into tables and relations in a relational database schema (see paper). Now you can work with the database of the machine-readable Wiktionary:
- directly via SQL-queries (see examples)
- via developed Java API.
The modular architecture of the developed Wiktionary parser allows to add new software modules and extract data from other Wiktionaries (see architecture).
- Contact person
- Andrew Krizhanovsky (Andrew dot Krizhanovsky at Gmail)
- Distributed under EPL/LGPL/GPL/AL/BSD multi-license.
- Project at Google Code
- List of publications
- The size of the machine-readable wiktionaries (English and Russian)