I am Clementine Nyirahabihirwe, a Rwandan woman of 38 years old, I hold a Bachelor’s degree at National University of Rwanda, in the faculty of Economics and Management, Economic department.
I started contributing on Wikimedia projects in 2019. I am one of the 4 founders of Wikimedia User group Rwanda and I act as General Secretary in the executive team. I organized and coordinated: Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos Campaign 2020 in Rwanda (WPWP), Rwanda Movement Strategy Discussion, Visible Wiki Women in Rwanda, and as we work as a team, I also participate in implementation of other project like Wiki Loves Monument, Wiki Loves Africa, Wiki Loves Folklore, I gain many different Prizes national as well as international eg: Second Winner of Sustainable Development goals contest 2020 etc.
I have worked for different NGOs as project manager. I used to be in charge of different projects which were mainly children and women development focused.
Some projects have participated in are :
- Wiki Loves Africa in Rwanda
- Wiki Loves Earth in Rwanda
- Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos 2020 in Rwanda
- Wiki Loves Women in Rwanda
- Africa Wiki Challenge in Rwanda
- Wikimedia Movement Strategy discussions for the Wikimedia Rwanda community in Rwanda
- Wiki Loves Folklore in Rwanda
- Visible Wiki Women in Rwanda
- Contributer on Lingua Libre project
- Organizer of Wikiindaba Conference 2022 held in Rwanda: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiIndaba_conference_2022/Team
- November 2022: Particpate in international Conference: WikiConventional Francophone 2022 at France- Paris.
- September 2023: Particpate in international Conference: WikiConventional a Abijan Cote d'Ivoire
- Member of Open Street map Rwanda
- Member of Creative common since 2017
- Project facilitator of " Africa Environment WikiFocus 2023 organised by Wiki in Africa
- Member of the 2023 CC Summit Program Commette* [Creative Common Speakers Summit 2023]
- Regional Ambassador [Southern African Region] for Wiki Loves Folklore 2024
|Users by language|