|This is a Wikimedia global user page.|
If you find this page on any site other than a Wikimedia one, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with the site. The original page is located at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Cnyirahabihirwe123.
I am Clementine Nyirahabihirwe, a Rwandan woman of 38 years old, I hold a Bachelor’s degree at National University of Rwanda, in the faculty of Economics and Management, Economic department.
I started contributing on Wikimedia projects in 2019. I am one of the 4 founders of Wikimedia User group Rwanda and I act as General Secretary in the executive team. I organized and coordinated: Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos Campaign 2020 in Rwanda (WPWP), Rwanda Movement Strategy Discussion, Visible Wiki Women in Rwanda, and as we work as a team, I also participate in implementation of other project like Wiki Loves Monument, Wiki Loves Africa, Wiki Loves Folklore, I gain many different Prizes national as well as international eg: Second Winner of Sustainable Development goals contest 2020 etc.
I have worked for different NGOs as project manager. I used to be in charge of different projects which were mainly children and women development focused.
Some projects have participated in are :
- Wiki Loves Africa in Rwanda
- Wiki Loves Earth in Rwanda
- Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos 2020 in Rwanda
- Wiki Loves Women in Rwanda
- Africa Wiki Challenge in Rwanda
- Wikimedia Movement Strategy discussions for the Wikimedia Rwanda community in Rwanda
- Wiki Loves Folklore in Rwanda
- Visible Wiki Women in Rwanda
- Organizer of Wikiindaba Conference 2022 held in Rwanda: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiIndaba_conference_2022/Team
- November 2022: Particpate in international Conference: WikiConventional Francophone 2022 at France- Paris.
|Users by language|
|This user is a member of the Wiki Loves Women Focus Group|
|This user is one of the organizers of Wiki Loves Africa.|