I am a remote Wikimania follower.
My moments of inspiration (in the order I saw the available videos, not necessarily in the order they were presented)[edit | edit source]
- Play is key for teams to work well together - Michael Peter Edson
- We are tinkers and all tinkers are optimists - Katherine Maher
- That map of the Northern Sámi language between the other two, spread over 3 countries, in the shape of a reindeer head - Liv Inger Somby (WMF blog)
- Amir helps Ingrid Cumming of Perth add the first Noongar words to Wiktionary - https://twitter.com/bogreudell/status/1162725026925359104
- 17 SDG's, but 232 indicators that can't be counted. How can progress get measured? - Tyler Radford
- During the culture crawl, Wikipedians were brought face-to-face with a Rembrandt that once hung in the Amsterdam city hall, where we had the Erasmus Prize ceremony with a large group of Wikimedians in 2015.
Rembrandt in the Nationalmuseum
The Conspiracy of the Batavians under Claudius Civilis
- A Map of GLAMs with open data, summary of UNESCO activities by John Cummings https://twitter.com/WIKI_NLW/status/1162351559117889536
- The Khalili collection, with open data, will help us with datamodelling to describe the artworks in the collection, by Martin Poulter https://twitter.com/mlpoulter/status/1162363106389057537
- Oddly, I did not see the presentation by Emanuel Karsten about the Copyright Directive until this popped up in my Youtube feed, also about the Copyright Directive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=OmrPCJIrzsQ