User:Lucas Werkmeister (WMDE)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
General information[edit | edit source]
See meta:User:Lucas Werkmeister (WMDE).
2019[edit | edit source]
Contact[edit | edit source]
To get in touch, roughly in order of how soon I’m likely to notice your ping:
- In person – see commons:Category:Lucas Werkmeister for what I look like :)
- @LucasWerkmeistr on Twitter
- Lucas Werkmeister (WMDE) on-wiki
- Lucas_WMDE on IRC
- Lucas Werkmeister on Telegram
- I’m in most of the relevant channels, but have them muted, so unless you actually @ me I won’t see it for a while.
Hackathon[edit | edit source]
I don’t yet know what I’ll work on during the hackathon, but I’d like to repeat my working mode of the Wikimedia Hackathon 2019, which was that I have my own projects to fall back to, but will gladly pause that to connect with other people. If you want to work with me on Wikidata, Structured Commons, or tools (especially Python), please ping me (see above)!
Conference[edit | edit source]
No specific plans yet (probably attending a lot of the things listed at d:Wikidata:Wikimania 2019), otherwise most of what I wrote above in #Hackathon still applies.