Trekkie, journalist, failed computer-scientist, communicator, campaigner and organiser. I have worked for a range of global humanitarian and international development organisations in the past and lived or worked in over 20 countries around the world. My travels mostly took me to the parts that most tourists never reach - so always feel free to ask me about the beauty of Lake Turkana, Thái Nguyên province, Muratella, Naogaon or more.
I have been part of the movement since 2007 as a reader, individual donor and occasional contributor.
I am building our movement communications whilst being in awe of the amazing work Wikimedians from all over the world do.
The Movement Communications team works on
- Movement communications insights
- Wikimedian of the Year – Who will be the Wikimedian of the Year 2021?
- Coordinating, documenting and sharing best practice on consultations and movement communications across foundation teams
- Maryana's listening tour
- Movement communications group (MoveCom)
- Working to make our movement communications more equitable and inclusive
or on my Meta-Wiki talk page.
I generally answer during UTC+1 daytime
|Users by language|