|— Entrepreneur and Data Scientist. Currenlty working with TARB at Internet Archive. —|
|send me an email|
Dennis Priskorn - I'm an entrepreneur and student of software engineering with a focus on user experience in the Mid Sweden University. I have been part of the Wikimedia movement since 2008. During the past couple of years I have focused my attention on improving Wikidata. I have created a few free software Wikidata tools in Python (see my profile in Github).
Feel free to contact me.
My skill set include besides what is mentioned in the babel box to the right:
- Project management skills (both in theory and practice)
- Skills related to Design Sprint 2.0:
- Designing user interfaces with a focus on user experience
- Building prototypes
- User testing
- Presentation to stakeholders
- Software development skills (both in theory and practice) see languages I have worked with in the babel box.
- Data analyst skills
- Advanced use of grep, awk, tr, sed and a host of other command line tools to effectively transform data into a desired form
- Advanced regular expression knowledge
- Use of jupyter notebooks
- Use of matplotlib for visualization
- Advanced SPARQL and SQL skills
- A lot of experience with API:s both documented and undocumented ones
- Sysops: System operation skills
- I'm working part-time professionally as a sysops consultant since a few years
- I work mainly with GNU/Linux server environments
- I have experience with malware removal, dependency management, upgrading and maintaining software.
- I have experience with intrusion detection systems
- Public speaking experience (I'm planning to hone that skill more in the future)
- Group collaboration skills (I'm used to work in small groups with a common goal, my experience with being in a team in big organizations is limited)
Tools made from scratch by me
My edits do not represent the views of Internet Archive. Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss any of my edits.