Hi! Many thanks for your translation of the main page into chichewa! If you feel like it, feel free to add yourself to the Ambassadors list, if you'd like to make more translations and help spread the word about Wikimania! Eric Luth (WMSE) (talk) 13:27, 13 February 2019 (UTC)
- @Eric Luth (WMSE) You welcome oh yes would love that and i will do just that. --Icem4k (talk) 13:30, 13 February 2019 (UTC)
- Could I also flag Wikimania:Mediawiki pages with translations if you have some time at some point, it would be helpful if you could look to translate some of these local Wikimania system messages into your native language for the community. Thanks if you can. — billinghurst sDrewth 00:23, 14 February 2019 (UTC)
Wikimania News[edit source]
As you may have noticed on the mailing lists and on this wiki, there's a lot of things happening with Wikimania right now:
- The scholarship application process has OPENED.
- Call for spaces and their leaders is OPEN.
- Theme and first keynote speaker has been ANNOUNCED
It would be great if you could help spread these news to your local communities!
We are also looking for an ambassador coordinator, a person willing to coordinate and take a lead on the ambassador efforts. Would you like to be that person? If so, please send an email to eric.luth[at]wikimedia.se, describing why you would be the most suitable person for that role. The Wikimania ambassador lead will coordinate and drive the ambassador efforts, which will allow you to network with all the ambassadors and help organize the conference in another level.
Wikimania Ambassador[edit source]
Diversity session in Wikimania[edit source]