对于前往斯德哥尔摩的与会者，我们以特别优惠的价格获得了一些房间。 这些房间对所有维基人开放，但数量有限，所以我们建议您尽早预订。 房间预订的截止日期和时间：2019年7月13日。房间有限，所以不要拖延。
A certain amount of rooms have been blocked at the Comfort Hotel Xpress Stockholm Central. The hotel is situated at Kungsbron 1, 111 22 Stockholm. This is just next to the Stockholm Central Station, where the main metro hub is situated.
- 1095 SEK including VAT /night for a single room
- 1195 SEK including VAT/ for a double room (one double bed).
- Breakfast is not included in the rate.
- 致电 +46 8 566 222 00.
If you want to book the room via email or phone call, you have to state the reference number given below along with the rest of the bullet points:
- Reference Number: 2030GR010601
- First Name
- Last Name
- Check-in Date
- Check-out Date
- Room type (single/double)
- Phone number/Mobile
- Credit Card number
- Validity Date
Would you rather find somewhere else to stay? Something cheaper? Something more luxurious? Something more quiet, or somewhere closer to the water? Don't worry. There's a lot of rooms of different kinds. According to one source, there are 8,500 hotel rooms within a 10 minute walk from the Central Station, and more than 37,000 hotel rooms in the Greater Stockholm Area. The city being well connected with metro lines, trams and buses, you can basically look for rooms anywhere. If you would like to stay close to most other participants, however, we advise you to look close to the Central Station or the lower parts of Kungsholmen. Most hotels have breakfast included in the room rate and free, high speed internet. If you prefer a hostel or AirBnB, Wifi will most often still be offered for free.
Where to look:
- AirBnB is a good place to start if you want to rent flats for your stay in Stockholm. It is quite popular in Sweden, and shouldn't be hard to find a good place at. Booking.com and similar hotel bookings may also help.
- Vandrarhem Stockholm has a good list of cheap hostels in central Stockholm. Some of them, like af Chapman and Den röda båten are located in old docked ships. Perhaps it's an experience to literally live on the water in Stockholm?