This is a Closed submission
for Wikimania 2019
. It has been reviewed and was not accepted.
Wikimedia 2030/How the SDG's, little actions and small data will save us.
The objective of the session is to make a brief introduction of the 232 proposed indicators together with the 17 objectives and the 169 goals. But looking at 232 indicators in a session of an hour and a half can be really boring, maybe it's a reading that you can do. So we'll make it fun and in a ludic way in which attendants will understand the importance of their actions with a canvas they will be filling up.
This session will address the conference theme — Wikimedia, Free Knowledge and the Sustainable Development Goals — in the following manner:
We focus on the goal 4 and 17 partnering with the goals and educating the audience in order to know how to apply the SDG's in their daily lives.
At the end of the session, the follo
wing will have been achieved:
Understand the 232 indicators the UN proposes to all the goals and targets.
Understand how countries select their indicators and how they will invest time and money to achieve the goals.
Design indicators based on their daily lives and how can they manage their time to do well and start making a change.
Each Space at Wikimania 2019 will have specific format requests. The program design prioritises submissions which are future-oriented and directly engage the audience. The format of this submission is a:
- Discussion-based training
- Workshop to identify and try to solve problem
The session will work best with these conditions:
- Room: Everyone has a chair and tables can groups of 4 people
- Room with pens and markers.
- Cameras: It's a workshop so two moving cameras filming taking shots of the first minutes of instructions and the rest of the time of the teams working on the workshop
- Free Licence just mentioning me or my innovation studio in the video. @darroyofrias @idearastudio