2021:Submissions/Science and storytelling: Why who we talk about matters
Abstract[edit | edit source]
Dr. Jess Wade will talk about Science and storytelling: Who we talk about matters.
Dr. Wade is a physicist at Imperial College, London, who has done extensive public outreach about gender and racial bias on outreach and championing women in science and physics. Wade was awarded the British Empire Medal (BEM) in the 2019 Birthday Honours for services to gender diversity in science, is the 2019 Wikimedian of the Year from Wikimedia UK, and received an honourable mention in the Wikimedian of the Year award in 2019.
I'm planning to attend this session live![edit | edit source]
- Smallbones (talk) 03:46, 14 August 2021 (UTC)
- IvaBerlin (talk) 11:00, 14 August 2021 (UTC)
- Antiqueight (talk) 08:16, 17 August 2021 (UTC)
- GFontenelle (WMF) (talk) 18:59, 17 August 2021 (UTC)
- Deryck Chan (talk) 19:28, 17 August 2021 (UTC)
- Yug (talk) 21:12, 17 August 2021 (UTC)
- and few hundred people attended this talk.