2021:Submissions/Universal Code of Conduct Roundtable
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Watch on YouTube
- Discuss at 2021:Community Village/Movement Strategy and Governance
Universal Code of Conduct Roundtable
Building 5 · Monday, August 16 2021, 11:00 - 11:45 UTC
The Universal Code of Conduct team will host a Roundtable session during Wikimania at Building 5 on Monday, August 16, 2021 from 11:00 to 11:45 (UTC).
Panels[edit | edit source]
- Nataliia Tymkiv, Acting Chair of the Board of Trustees, Wikimedia Foundation
- Shani Evenstein Sigalov, Acting Vice Chair of the Board of Trustees, Wikimedia Foundation
- Dariusz Jemelniak, Member of the Board of Trustees, Wikimedia Foundation
- Sandra Rientjes, Executive Director, Wikimedia Nederland / Member of the UCoC Phase 1 Drafting Committee
- Taylor 49, Member of the UCoC Phase 2 Drafting Committee
- Barkeep49, Member of the UCoC Phase 2 Drafting Committee
- Nahid Sultan, Member of the UCoC Phase 2 Drafting Committee / Trust & Safety Specialist, Wikimedia Foundation
- Maggie Dennis, Vice President of Community Resilience & Sustainability, Wikimedia Foundation
Agenda[edit | edit source]
All time in the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
- 11:00 – 11:10 (5 minutes): Welcoming the participants; short intro of the panelists and UCoC enforcement
- 11:10 – 11:40 (30 minutes): Questions and answers
- 11:40 – 11:45 (5 minutes): Closing remarks
Outcomes[edit | edit source]
- The participants will better understand how UCoC Enforcement Guidelines Draft was formulated and how its implementation will look.
- The participants will have an opportunity to discuss their thoughts and concerns about the Guidelines with stakeholders of different roles from the UCoC team, the Drafting Committee, the Board of Trustees, and Foundation Staff.
- The participants will gain better understanding and knowledge about enforcement of the UCoC that they can take back to their groups and communities.
- The participants will be able to start, initiate, or participate in internal discussions at their respective communities about UCoC enforcement with better knowledge of the project.
Attendees[edit | edit source]
Sign up below if you plan to attend live
- *Youngjin (talk) 04:59, 5 August 2021 (UTC)
- Taylor 49 (talk) 09:56, 11 August 2021 (UTC)
- Lottebelice (talk) 13:52, 12 August 2021 (UTC)
- Nehaoua (talk) 10:35, 13 August 2021 (UTC)
- Waltercolor (talk) 11:26, 13 August 2021 (UTC)
- Deryck Chan (talk) 18:31, 13 August 2021 (UTC)
- OwenBlacker (talk) 08:53, 14 August 2021 (UTC)
- Tetizeraz (talk) 13:34, 14 August 2021 (UTC)
- だ＊ぜ (talk) 15:04, 14 August 2021 (UTC)
- Camelia (talk) 19:41, 15 August 2021 (UTC)
- Nadzik (talk) 10:13, 16 August 2021 (UTC)
- NANöR (talk) 11:19, 16 August 2021 (UTC)
- Fæ (talk)
Questions[edit | edit source]
Do you have a question about UCoC enforceemnt that you would like our panelists to answer? Please don't hesitate to add it below. We suggest you to review the Enforcement Guidelines Draft and Frequently Asked Questions in order to help you better informed in fomrulation your questions.
The pre-submitted question section is now closed. Please ask directly through remo session.--YKo (WMF) (talk) 10:18, 16 August 2021 (UTC)
Contact[edit | edit source]
- Mervat (msalman-ctrwikimedia.org)
- Ramzy Muliawan (ramzym-ctrwikimedia.org)