Category:2021:Advocacy, Safety and Community Health submissions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "2021:Advocacy, Safety and Community Health submissions"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- 2021:Submissions/Attracting experts to contribute to Wikimedia movement
- 2021:Submissions/Come on, It’s Wikipedia, not Westeros: A Brief Introduction to the Wikipedia Conspiracy Theory in Japan
- 2021:Submissions/Conflict Resolution: Collective Responsibility
- 2021:Submissions/Cross-wiki ideological conflict and Wikimedia's vision of knowledge equity
- 2021:Submissions/Do Something Doctrine - looking back on the Terrorist Content Regulation in EU
- 2021:Submissions/English as a lingua franca of the Wikimedia movement: how do we ensure people's inclusion?
- 2021:Submissions/From the Brussels War Room: Current Legislative Files Important for Wikimedia
- 2021:Submissions/Gender inequalities in the Catalan Wikipedia categories
- 2021:Submissions/Peer-support networks - a working model for the support of targets of harassment in the Wikimedia movement?
- 2021:Submissions/Preventing misinformation during the COVID-19 pandemic: How Wikipedia, public health experts, and news media can collaborate to share trustworthy knowledge in times of crisis
- 2021:Submissions/The top 9 things to know about safety and inclusion at Wikimedia online events
- 2021:Submissions/Universal Code of Conduct Roundtable
- 2021:Submissions/WikiBreathing: how communities respond to changes in public engagement with wikis
- 2021:Submissions/Wikilearn: pilot results and open questions on a new online learning platform for the movement
- 2021:Submissions/Wikimedia and Sustainability-Selecting topics for impact
- 2021:Submissions/Wikimedia Legal History: Past Practice and Future Trends
- 2021:Submissions/Wikimedia Movement and the Paradox of Open
- 2021:Submissions/Wikimedia Poland: Building a Holistic Support Infrastructure
- 2021:Submissions/Wikipedia is Gamified: Prove me wrong