2021:Unconference/Movement Charter discussion
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Movement Charter discussion
Building 6, Floor 1 · Tuesday August 17, 16:00 UTC
Speakers[edit | edit source]
- KVaidla (WMF) (talk • contribs • block • all projects)
Abstract[edit | edit source]
Movement Charter will be a document defining roles and responsibilities for all the members and entities of the Wikimedia Movement and is a movement strategy priority. During Wikimania 2021 there is an ongoing call for candidates for the drafting committee and discussions regarding community engagement throughout the process. The unconference roundtable on the last day of Wikimania will be a place to clarify any aspects of these topics and discuss them with movement colleagues.
Session Outcomes[edit | edit source]
After the session, the participants will have:
- more clarity regarding the Movement Charter process, especially call for candidates,
- shared expectations regarding community engagement for the Movement Charter process,
- mapped out areas for further discussion.
I'm planning to attend this session live![edit | edit source]
- Ad Huikeshoven (for the first half hour)
- Add your name here