2023:Hakaton/Wizyta w ogrodach botanicznych w Singapurze
16–19 sierpnia 2023, Singapur oraz online
Różnorodność. Współpraca. Przyszłość.
W ramach programu Hakaton Wikimania 2023 organizujemy wydarzenie towarzyskie w dniu poprzedzającym konferencję. Odwiedzimy Singapurskie Ogrody Botaniczne w poszukiwaniu skarbów i zakończymy dzień kolacją w pobliskim centrum straganiarzy.
Czas i data
Wtorek, 15 sierpnia 2023 od 17:00 do 19:00 (czasu singapurskiego).
Singapore Botanic Gardens is a 82-hectare tropical garden that contains more than 10,000 species, and has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2015. There are many photo spots in this huge garden, so bring your cameras and upload those photos to Commons!
Jak się tam dostać
- 4:15 pm: Gather at Wikimania Hackathon Help Desk (outside Room 308).
- 16:30: Wyjazd z Centrum Kongresowego Suntec.
- 17:00: Aktywność w ogrodach.
- 6:45 pm: Reconvene at Botanic Gardens Bukit Timah Gate.
- 19:00: Kolacja w Adam Road Food Center, znanym Hawker center.
Photography Treasure Hunt
Join our exciting Photography Treasure Hunt while exploring the gardens! It's a unique opportunity to discover the best spots in the gardens and connect with fellow Wikimedians.
Treasures of the Gardens
The challenge is to find each of these in the Botanic Gardens, take a good photograph, upload to Commons, and add it to this section. Credit yourself in the caption!
- Wild chickens
- Bougainvilleas of different colors
- A rattan plant
- A waterfall
- Either a toxic or medicinal plant
- A clock tower
- Singapore's national flower
- A sundial
- The tree featured in Singapore's $5 note
- A swan
- Girl on a Bicycle
- Meranti melantai (Shorea macroptera)
- The palm tree species on the Botanic Gardens logo
- Fake giant moss sculptures
- Frederic Chopin sculpture
- Singapore's first ever green roof
- A historic gazebo
iNaturalist is a citizen science app you can use to photograph and identify species. See c:Commons:INaturalist for details of how to download, set up and configure the app. You can also set an open licence for your photos, so anyone can easily import them into Commons using the iNaturalist2Commons tool. Remember to note the photos of Botanic Garden plants as "cultivated".
Wszelkie opłaty związane z podróżą, wyżywieniem itp. pokrywają uczestnicy.
- S$1.38 for travel (Adult card fare, one way).
- Szacuje się, że około 5 $ za jedzenie podczas kolacji.
- Cash is accepted. Usually cashless QR payment PayNow is also accepted. However, credit/debit card is usually not accepted.
Entrance to Singapore Botanic Gardens itself is free. However, there are some sections that have entry restrictions:
- National Orchid Garden. S$5 entrance fee for local adults and S$15 for other adults.
- Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden are restricted only for children and accompanying parents.
While exploring the Garden, please exercise caution and avoid touching any plants that may be toxic. Your safety is our priority, and we want everyone to have a pleasant and incident-free experience during the event. Be mindful of this information and enjoy your time at the Singapore Botanic Gardens responsibly.
Jeśli chcesz dołączyć, dodaj tutaj swoją nazwę użytkownika przed 8 sierpnia 2023.
- Kenrick95 (talk) 12:56, 16 July 2023 (UTC)
- Gopavasanth (talk) 09:40, 17 July 2023 (UTC)
- Giantflightlessbirds (talk) 02:48, 20 July 2023 (UTC)
- Lkjidm (talk) 11:26, 21 July 2023 (UTC)
- Bennylin (talk) 15:53, 25 July 2023 (UTC)
- Novem Linguae (talk) 06:18, 27 July 2023 (UTC)
- Anthere (talk) 20:42, 27 July 2023 (UTC)
- Nnadigoodluck (talk) 02:03, 29 July 2023 (UTC)
- Almaddy2022 (talk) 11:38,29 July 2023(UTC)
- Laliv g (talk) 19:43, 29 July 2023 (UTC)
- Susannaanas (talk) 04:41, 30 July 2023 (UTC)
- Pakoire (talk) 08:18, 30 July 2023 (UTC)
- Csisc (talk) 09:21, 30 July 2023 (UTC)
- Stitchbird2 (talk) 20:04, 30 July 2023 (UTC)
- Avocadobabygirl (talk) 22:43, 30 July 2023 (UTC)
- Einebillion (talk) 04:00, 1 August 2023 (UTC) - No longer attending. Another session has grabbed me.
- Renvoy (talk) 16:58, 1 August 2023 (UTC)
- Diegodlh (talk) 09:41, 2 August 2023 (UTC)
- Kruusamägi (talk) 13:36, 2 August 2023 (UTC)
- Ndahiro derrick (talk) 14:19, 2 August 2023 (UTC)
- Mrb Rafi (talk) 16:46, 2 August 2023 (UTC)
- KStineRowe (WMF) (talk) 17:16, 2 August 2023 (UTC)
- Kowhaiarewhana (talk)
- Friagatewayfinder (talk)
- Lightspear451 (talk)
- Definedtriangleer (talk)
- User:AuteWayOfWeaving talk)
- Moheen (talk) 19:45, 4 August 2023 (UTC)
- Effeietsanders (talk) 00:04, 5 August 2023 (UTC)
- Waltercolor (talk) 09:40, 5 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oby Ezeilo (talk) 10:24, 5 August 2023 (UTC)
- Alli Khalil (talk) 08:17, 7 August 2023 (UTC)
- Ilham Mufti Laksono (talk) 13:28, 7 August 2023 (UTC)
- Phoebe (talk) 16:01, 7 August 2023 (UTC)
- Aristidek5maya (talk) 20:08, 8 August 2023 (UTC)
- Daniel Case (talk) 02:20, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- Herbeeherb (talk)
- Castellum (talk) 11:45, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- Fernando Archuby (talk) 20:16, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- Виолетова (talk) 05:16, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- NatasaNedanoska (talk) 11:29, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- Kiril Simeonovski (talk) 19:03, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- Chocmilk03 (talk) 12:37, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- Dreamy Jazz (talk) 02:25, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- Dsvyas (talk) 02:27, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- Abittaker (WMF) (talk) 02:28, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- Envlh (talk) 03:03, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- Alejandra Reyes
- Mathilde Louis
- Michael Barbereau
- AntonProtsiuk (WMUA) (talk)
- OhanaUnited (talk)
- عرين أسد أبو رمان
- Doc James
- AdjoEsse (talk) 08:59, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- EKokou (talk) 08:59, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- Aimeabibis (talk) 09:05, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- Yug (talk) 09:47, 15 August 2023 (UTC)