Jump to navigation Jump to search
My main user page is on the English Wikipedia. I'm also a board member of a Wikimedia chapter, Wikimedia DC.
- /Movement Charter Input
- "top-up" members of the drafting committee are those added after elections. The elections phase will fill most slots, then some people will be added, perhaps by the WMF, to achieve diversity, representativity, and perhaps cover some areas of expertise
- see the geographic categories: Eight regions to be represented
WikiConference North America
- /For WikiConference North America 2020 -- notes for several speedy talks
- /For WikiConference North America 2021 -- I'll help organize/budget and be a contact
- Wikimania 2019
- learned Lua more: w:Module:Sandbox/econterms, w:Module:Sandbox/RexxS,
- Task for the hackathon days: Work on an extension for managing the MediaWiki job queue ; Wikidata Wikiproject Patents, and a Cradle for new patent records in Wikidata. Need to break out of the patent number format.
- Phabricator news: Notes and info on Phabricator and my request for an extension, an accomplishment at Wikimania
- more on job queue: a job queue experience: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T124194. hmm, what? https://grafana.wikimedia.org/d/000000400/jobqueue-eventbus?orgId=1,these might be for the MediaWiki servers overall, live
- /summary of Wikimania 2019 for Federal MediaWiki Group
Projects and tasks
- Research projects on wiki subjects
- /Civility notes and links
- With regret I missed Wikimania 2018 in Cape Town. Aww! I had wanted to go, and had told people I could.
- my Wikimedia Affiliates conference 2018 in Berlin preparation
- Wikimedia Conference 2016, Berlin
- /Notability reflections
- /89 strategy recommendations as of Nov 2019 -- Movement strategy conclusions so far
- /Disinfo project
Quick links to my identities and task-lists: English Wikisource | WIkidata | Wikimedia Commons | French Wikipedia | German Wikipedia | French wikisource