Speakers[edit | edit source]
- Areen Abu Rumman: the vice head of Digital Arabic Content Association.
- Bara'a Zama'reh: the Leader of the Education Programs in Hebron, Palestine and The Treasurer of Wikimedia Levant User Group.
- Donia Al-domiaty: the founder and leader of Wikipedian Editor Project.
Abstract[edit | edit source]
This project came as an idea by three Arab female editors (Areen Abu Ruman, Bara’a Zama’reh and Donia Al-Domiaty) from three countries (Jordan, Palestine and Egypt), with a desire to come up with the idea of a project that connects female users on an Arabian international, not just local scale.it Focusing on women and any subject related with, Get out of one country to several countries. The importance of women's topics and writing on topics that are not usually taken.
Gathering Arab-female editors in a comfortable, unified environment suitable for volunteering. It was a chance for women to know themselves better. Increasing bonding and relationships between female editors of different nationalities but united by one goal.
A project mainly came to support the Arabic language, Arab women, and Arab women's content.
Session Outcomes[edit | edit source]
- Teams of project
- The goals
- The vision
- The progress (with Metrics)
- The action
- Challenges vs suggested solution
I'm planning to attend this session live![edit | edit source]
- Add your name here