Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "2021:Languages submissions"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- 2021:Submissions/A future Wikimedia Language Diversity hub
- 2021:Submissions/Add a pinch of Wikidata to your web browser: Entity Explosion
- 2021:Submissions/Arabic Wikimedians User Group: Connecting Past, Present, and Future
- 2021:Submissions/Automatically maintained citations with Wikidata and Cite Q
- 2021:Submissions/Community content planning for lesser-resourced wikis
- 2021:Submissions/Creating a tool that lets people listen to Wikipedia
- 2021:Submissions/Domain Specific Content Generation using Human Bot Collaboration
- 2021:Submissions/English as a lingua franca of the Wikimedia movement: how do we ensure people's inclusion?
- 2021:Submissions/Global templates, component templates
- 2021:Submissions/How can I help? Reviving a wiki of which I do not speak the language
- 2021:Submissions/How to to fight without anything... but facts!
- 2021:Submissions/Importance of reliable sources: citing dictionaries, glossaries and atlas as an example
- 2021:Submissions/Integrating Wikidata into the Wikimedia projects
- 2021:Submissions/Inuka projects: designing products for users in growing Wikimedia communities
- 2021:Submissions/Lingua Libre: What is it and how to take part in it?
- 2021:Submissions/OCR and other tools for Wikisource
- 2021:Submissions/Sharing decolonization strategies throughout Wikimedia projects
- 2021:Submissions/To translate or not to translate by the machine is the question
- 2021:Submissions/WikiFemales - To exceed Geographic borders
- 2021:Submissions/Wikifunctions and Abstract Wikipedia
- 2021:Submissions/Wikimedia and Sustainability-Selecting topics for impact