Category:2021:Submissions in building 3
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "2021:Submissions in building 3"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- 2021:Submissions/A variety of approaches to teaching students in Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Wikiversity, Wikidata, Wikivoyage, Wiki camp and beyond)
- 2021:Submissions/Add a pinch of Wikidata to your web browser: Entity Explosion
- 2021:Submissions/After the lifting of the block: Case study of Turkey
- 2021:Submissions/An overview of the COVID-19-related content of Wikimedia projects
- 2021:Submissions/Can we rid Wikipedia of its content gender gap? Views from Women in Red
- 2021:Submissions/Come on, It’s Wikipedia, not Westeros: A Brief Introduction to the Wikipedia Conspiracy Theory in Japan
- 2021:Submissions/Contribution Gamification in Wikimedia Projects - The Chinese Wikipedia Experience
- 2021:Submissions/Creating a tool that lets people listen to Wikipedia
- 2021:Submissions/Do Something Doctrine - looking back on the Terrorist Content Regulation in EU
- 2021:Submissions/English as a lingua franca of the Wikimedia movement: how do we ensure people's inclusion?
- 2021:Submissions/Exploring a cultural gap on Wikimedia: the case of the visual arts
- 2021:Submissions/From Encyclopedia to Big Data: Past, present and future of Wikipedia data as a research source
- 2021:Submissions/Gawa, the new tool for centralizing biographies to be created and improved in Côte d'Ivoire
- 2021:Submissions/Gender inequalities in the Catalan Wikipedia categories
- 2021:Submissions/How can I help? Reviving a wiki of which I do not speak the language
- 2021:Submissions/How to to fight without anything... but facts!
- 2021:Submissions/Imagine all images described: Alternative text to images as cohesively structured data on Commons
- 2021:Submissions/Integrating Wikidata into the Wikimedia projects
- 2021:Submissions/Internet Archive and Wikimedia: a virtuous collaboration
- 2021:Submissions/Making collection data collaborative
- 2021:Submissions/Movement Strategy 2021 Crash Course
- 2021:Submissions/OCR and other tools for Wikisource
- 2021:Submissions/Open History Map-Contextualizing in the past with modern tools
- 2021:Submissions/Photography documentation of built heritage of rural West Bengal for Wikimedia Commons
- 2021:Submissions/Providing alternative uncluttered text version of articles: context and overview
- 2021:Submissions/Raising the voices of indigenous communities from Latin America through Wikimedia Projects
- 2021:Submissions/Sharing decolonization strategies throughout Wikimedia projects
- 2021:Submissions/Spotting and understanding translated material in Wikipedia articles
- 2021:Submissions/Supporting a gentle discussion - Can we raise awareness through research results to bring about change?
- 2021:Submissions/The experiences of WikiGap and WikiForHumanRights. Working with UN experts on topics for impact
- 2021:Submissions/Wikidata: What happened? Where are we going?
- 2021:Submissions/WikiFemales - To exceed Geographic borders
- 2021:Submissions/Wikimedia Legal History: Past Practice and Future Trends
- 2021:Submissions/Wikipedia 20: a collaborative collage
- 2021:Submissions/Wikipedia and the Weird: covering humorous and unusual topics with respect and fairness
- 2021:Submissions/Wikipedia is Gamified: Prove me wrong
- 2021:Submissions/Wikispore and Innovating Free Knowledge