2021:Submissions/Attracting experts to contribute to Wikimedia movement
Speakers[edit | edit source]
Abstract[edit | edit source]
The Wikimedia movement has successfully harnessed the power of the masses contributing collaboratively. However, academicians still are sceptical about Wikipedia. Its time to bridge the gap. This is already happening in small niches. ILAE Wikipedia Project is one. WikiJournal of Medicine is another. But these are not the only ones. The list is growing. There is scope to do it more systematically. The result will greatly enhance the free knowledge movement. As a member and driver of these communities I with others can lay down a structure about how to get this done.
Material[edit | edit source]
Session Outcomes[edit | edit source]
Getting a perspective on how to make the environment more aligned to academics.
I'm planning to attend this session live![edit | edit source]
- Dollyrajupslp (talk) 18:50, 12 August 2021 (UTC)
- ערן (talk) 07:50, 7 August 2021 (UTC)
- Femkemilene (talk) 13:49, 13 August 2021 (UTC)
- Adamw (talk) 00:07, 14 August 2021 (UTC)
- Vabookwriter (talk)
- Indrajitdas (talk) 10:34, 15 August 2021 (UTC)
- Ainali (talk) 14:58, 15 August 2021 (UTC)