Category:2021:Submissions in building 4
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "2021:Submissions in building 4"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- 2021:Submissions/Attracting experts to contribute to Wikimedia movement
- 2021:Submissions/Automatically maintained citations with Wikidata and Cite Q
- 2021:Submissions/Conflict Resolution: Collective Responsibility
- 2021:Submissions/Copyright Trolling and the Commons
- 2021:Submissions/Creative Commons license stewardship: 20 years and beyond.
- 2021:Submissions/Cross-wiki ideological conflict and Wikimedia's vision of knowledge equity
- 2021:Submissions/Developing a strategy, involving the entire organization
- 2021:Submissions/Domain Specific Content Generation using Human Bot Collaboration
- 2021:Submissions/Dynamic history map
- 2021:Submissions/Editing the Wiki Way: software and the future of editing
- 2021:Submissions/Editing with machine learning: a case study on link recommendations
- 2021:Submissions/Full coverage of copyright status in heritage institutions
- 2021:Submissions/How banner campaigns can be requested to reach marginalized groups or contents
- 2021:Submissions/How The Wikipedia Library can help you write great articles
- 2021:Submissions/How to find tools to improve your workflows
- 2021:Submissions/Inclusive Product Development: Building With, Not For
- 2021:Submissions/Introducing Curated Commons: A social curation plattform for freely licensed images
- 2021:Submissions/Inuka projects: designing products for users in growing Wikimedia communities
- 2021:Submissions/Joining forces to increase the knowledge of our native species
- 2021:Submissions/Large Scale Wikimedia Projects and Consistency
- 2021:Submissions/Lingua Libre: What is it and how to take part in it?
- 2021:Submissions/Making feedback loops work for Wikidata
- 2021:Submissions/Moderator Tools on Medium-sized Wikimedia projects
- 2021:Submissions/Neat and tidy: data quality on Wikidata
- 2021:Submissions/Newcomer Experience and Content Campaigns
- 2021:Submissions/One country in six pictures
- 2021:Submissions/RedWarn and improving Wiki counter vandalism into the 2020's
- 2021:Submissions/Shortcutting the Identify topics for impact recommendation by reusing free content
- 2021:Submissions/To translate or not to translate by the machine is the question
- 2021:Submissions/Upcoming desktop design and usability improvements: updates and brainstorm
- 2021:Submissions/Wiki Loves Monuments: Beyond the campaign
- 2021:Submissions/WikiCite-Recent achievements, what happens next?
- 2021:Submissions/Wikilearn: pilot results and open questions on a new online learning platform for the movement
- 2021:Submissions/Wikimedia and Sustainability-Selecting topics for impact
- 2021:Submissions/Wikimedia Enterprise: a sneak preview of the APIs and features
- 2021:Submissions/Wikimedia Movement and the Paradox of Open
- 2021:Submissions/Wikipedia and the Collaborative Humanities