2021:Submissions/Conflict Resolution: Collective Responsibility
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Conflict Resolution: Collective Responsibility
Building 4 · Sunday August 15, 20:20 UTC
Speakers[edit | edit source]
Abstract[edit | edit source]
On-wiki conflict is a fact of wiki-life. Indeed, it is a fact of all group life.
I'd like to offer some thoughts from a collective responsibility angle on conflict resolution, and on how the backbone of active editors and admins can do more to reduce the level and duration of conflicts on their home wikis, through adopting a collective perspective, and through a culture of experimentation.
Session Outcomes[edit | edit source]
- the idea of collective responsibility as a factor in community health.
- the idea of resolving conflicts by ending them, rather than ending them by resolving them.
- the importance of a culture of experimentation.
I'm planning to attend this session live![edit | edit source]
- Ziko (talk) 15:22, 9 August 2021 (UTC)
- Victuallers (talk) 10:53, 10 August 2021 (UTC)
- --Ferdi2005 (talk) 22:13, 10 August 2021 (UTC)
- DavidMCEddy (talk) 18:10, 11 August 2021 (UTC)
- GorillaWarfare (talk) 00:05, 14 August 2021 (UTC)
- OwenBlacker (talk) 08:43, 14 August 2021 (UTC)
- Suyash.dwivedi (talk) 20:27, 15 August 2021 (UTC)
- Add your name here