2021:Submissions/Wikidata: What happened? Where are we going?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wikidata: What happened? Where are we going?
Building 3 · Monday, August 16, 10:55 UTC
Speakers[edit | edit source]
Lydia Pintscher is the product manager of Wikidata. She studied computer science at the University of Karlsruhe before joining Wikimedia in 2012. She is a long-time free software contributor, most notably as a member of the board of KDE e.V.
Abstract[edit | edit source]
Wikidata is growing and ever-changing. In this session we want to give you a chance to learn about what mattered over the past year around Wikidata, reflect on where we are as a project now and look into the future to get excited about what's coming next for Wikimedia's knowledge base.
Session Outcomes[edit | edit source]
You will learn about the most important happenings around Wikidata over the past year and get a summary of key endeavours and challenges ahead for Wikidata.
Links[edit | edit source]
These are the links mentioned during the presentation:
- Item Quality Evaluator
- Query Service survey
- Lexicographical coverage
- Lexeme Forms tool
- 30 lexic-o-days 2021
- Intercessory Rote Prayer, Life Longevity and the Mortality of Roman Catholic Bishops: An Exploratory Study
- Election Tracker
- Entity Explosion
- What is the best thing?
- WikidataCon 2021
- Query Builder test system
- Mismatch Finder
I'm planning to attend this session live![edit | edit source]
- --Ferdi2005 (talk) 22:19, 10 August 2021 (UTC)
- Ainali (talk) 09:29, 11 August 2021 (UTC)
- DavidMCEddy (talk) 18:31, 11 August 2021 (UTC)
- Mx Lucy (talk) 17:54, 12 August 2021 (UTC)
- TrudiJ (talk) 17:25, 13 August 2021 (UTC)
- Oladipupo193 (talk) 21:43, 13 August 2021 (UTC)
- Indrajitdas (talk) 05:10, 16 August 2021 (UTC)
- AdaHephais (talk) 06:02, 16 August 2021 (UTC)
- —CmdrDan (talk) 09:02, 16 August 2021 (UTC)
- 99of9 (talk) 10:56, 16 August 2021 (UTC)
- Pavanaja (talk) 11:00, 16 August 2021 (UTC)