See 2021:Submissions/Chat for discussions and coordinating proposals for submissions
Public Submission not on the list of "Public Submissions received"[edit source]
I submitted a workshop proposal (as "Spencer Graves") on "Making it easier to cite sources using WikiCite" hours before the deadline. It's clearly in the system, but I don't see it in the list of "Public Submissions received". I checked: Right below "Title", it says, "This content will be shown publicly."
- @DavidMCEddy: It says that "This is a table with titles and abstracts from all individual submissions received until 17/06/2021 that were marked as public". You submitted it after that. I think they'll update it soon. Leaderboard (talk) 07:57, 23 June 2021 (UTC)
- It would be really useful to have that list updated. Pinging User:Bodhisattwa. --Daniel Mietchen (talk) 07:06, 1 July 2021 (UTC)
- @Daniel Mietchen:, this part was handled by @Yamen and Effeietsanders:. -- Bodhisattwa (talk) 14:31, 1 July 2021 (UTC)
- Unfortunately Pretalx does not allow an easy export so it requires people to write a script to call the API etc. Given the fact that you can't exactly /do/ much with this information right now to the best of my knowledge, this task had low priority (reviewing has high priority, for example). Hopefully we'll be able to tie everything together again soon.
- The good news is that once sessions are scheduled, it's much easier to export stuff. Effeietsanders (talk) 06:20, 2 July 2021 (UTC)
who participe to the review process ?[edit source]
Acceptance to submitter[edit source]
Hi! Acceptance to submitter was said to be announced from 5 July 2021 to 9 July 2021. I would like to know if there is a list for all the accepted teams or speakers this year? Or the acceptance was only sent individually? Thank you.Ripunn (talk) 15:57, 10 July 2021 (UTC)
- Hi! Acceptance to submitter was said to be announced from 5 July 2021 to 14 July 2021. I would like to know if there is a list for all the accepted teams or speakers this year? Or the acceptance was only sent individually? Thank you.-Mizardellorsa (talk) 05:33, 17 July 2021 (UTC)