2019 talk:Health/Archive 1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
All received submissions[edit source]
- 2019:Health/A meta-search engine for science: combining Wikipedia with Pubmed, Cochrane and YouTube to fulfil ‘information needs’ in healthcare. (Cailbhe Doherty)
- 2019:Health/Editing_Wikipedia_as_a_health_expert_-_are_the_challenges_simply_academic (User:Soupvector)
- 2019:Health/Experimental distribution of offline WikiMed in Sub-Saharan Senegal (User:GastelEtzwane)
- 2019:Health/Improving discovery of medical journal articles (User:Bluerasberry)
- 2019:Health/MEDRS - bulwark or barrier? (User:RexxS)
- 2019:Health/Offline Health Resources - expanding content for Internet in a Box (Tim Moody)
- 2019:Health/VideoWiki - Improving access to healthcare information for people with low literacy (Ian Furst / Pratik Shetty)
- 2019:Health/Wikidata and Health: Current situation and perspectives
- Doc James: It will be difficult to explain this in a couple of lines. But, I will try to do that.
- As you already know, Wikidata entities are linked to corresponding ones in other biomedical ontologies using properties like MeSH ID. Consequently, two computer programs using distinct ontologies can interact together using Wikidata as a pivot ontology. Concerning biomedical data integration, it can be done using tools such as QuickStatements, Mix'n'match and Pywikibot.
- As for clinical decision support, you can refer to (Josefiok et al., 2015) and Diefenbach et al., 2017).
- If you like to have further details about this, please send me an email and I will answer it. --Csisc (talk) 15:24, 21 June 2019 (UTC)
- 2019:Health/Life, Belief, and Healing/ Mania! A Spiritua Disorder?
- 2019:Health/Gender Well-being: SDG's 1-5 (User:Medea7)
- Best to propose in the 2019:Diversity track. Doc James (talk) 22:53, 11 June 2019 (UTC)
- 2019:Health/Nutrition as the Key to Health (Ana Gerlin Hernández Bonilla)