- 以新加坡人使用的四種語言進行維基百科編輯教學 - 英語、馬來語、中文、坦米爾語。
- 使用海報牆來對新手解釋維基百科 - 像是維基百科空間(:en:WP:WPSPACE)。請見圖片。
- "+1 有語言選擇的海報牆，我們能夠用QR code連結到海報摘要的翻譯版本。"
- 去新加坡植物園的維基人的踏查旅程，之後會有室內議程能夠直接上傳照片，然後用到Wikidata與不同語言的維基百科，每個人都能嘗試為共享資源種植照片，我們也能聯繫新加坡業餘的攝影師，鼓勵他們參與，教他們怎麼上傳照到共享資源。拍攝植物並沒有版權問題的！植物園也許有志工團有興趣參與，我如果去的話很樂意帶團。 —Giantflightlessbirds (talk) 22:47, 26 February 2023 (UTC)
- 海報展示應該是大會相當重要的一部分-這是有效展示不同專案成果的成功方式，而且還可以加上社交設定 (通常是雞尾酒小時或是社交時間)。也可以允許非英語講者用更具有支援性的方式展示專案成果，而且也能用一對一方式交流。海報展示者可以用個人身份投稿，或是他們可以用組織身份投稿。
- We should provide easy to use templates for making posters, such as using Google Drawings.
- Healthcare track similar to in Sweden, Montreal, Italy, and South Africa
- Sweden had a Sustainable development goals theme, of which one (goal 3) is about health.
- What does neutrality mean? Neutrality is in the core of Wikimedia, but there are very different views on what the concept itself means. This can be a good topic to cover with wikimedians, phylosophers, activists and scientists. We can cover a full morning with keynotes, discussions and specialiced presentations.
博覽會 / 社区村
With a large expo type space available, where individuals can collaborate to focus on projects
- areas with a focus on each of the projects where
- communities can hold demonstrations and discussion
- where individuals can give short lightning talks on a local project, example WMID on building Wikis in the Incubator, or a wikiksource project in Indonesia.
- Wikimedia Commons workshop on how the basics to take, edit, upload photos, or use the Commons App
- Wikiwomen - share details about efforts to improve content
- Affcom - explaining what needs to be done to become an affiliate, as well as promote affiliates
- 試著為不同年齡的群體組織議程 - 我們能如何舉辦一個，同時兼具趣味性與參與性，且面向於青年的活動議程呢？
- "An example - Singapore Writers Festival 2022 has different pathways for age group - younger children (I.e SWF playground), young people (youth fringe), literary pioneer, country focus etc"
- Try including some kind of side events to commemorate International Youth Day since this coincides with the Conference in the same month and time (12th August). For example WikiVibrance had a session in this year's Wikimania to celebrate International Youth Day 2022 and showcased youth diversity in the movement. Maybe a tale or show space to spotlight innovative wikimedia projects led/co-led or implemented by young wikimedians from diverse communities particularly those not known beyond some communities but meaningful to the growth of such communities.
Some articles or areas for improvement related to Singapore could benefit from attention for Wikimania.
- Robotics in Singapore could be a great one, as it is the number two user of robots globally behind South Korea. They are perhaps more high profiled because of Singapore's smaller size and for it being used for subway cleaning, coffee making, library tasks, etc. News article. WorldRobotics2020 Robot Report
- Terminology and phenomenon unique to Singapore. The foodie culture would be good, and the culture of "choping" or marking a held seat with a tissue pack at restaurants. Maybe good for video making.
- Organize a visit to the National Museum of Singapore and examine possibilities for content creation, GLAM projects, and examine implicit and explicit forms of colonialism, bias, domination and power.
- It's 500 years since the first world circumnavigation, an event that touched (in very different ways) Europe, South America and Sout-East Asia. We could organize an edit-a-thon about this topic, taking care of different views on the event itself. There can be a collaboration with interested user groups to organize this.
- Hackathon - make these more inclusive by embracing data science, video production, or other "making" activities. Datathons, Video challenges, Documentation, etc.
- Social media/marketing challenge? Bring in social media influencers or makers to challenge them to make social media content around Wikimedia content such as Depths of Wikipedia.
- "We could also try visual facilitation for a change. Moving away from text heavy, PowerPoint heavy, towards more visually appealing and succinct conference content."
- "Would it also be possible to feature South East Asia languages and Indian languages all together? Since we’re in the region..."
- Wikimania mobile app that contains program/speaker details, participant list, chat function with participants, venue map and other useful information. Netha Hussain (talk) 13:20, 14 October 2022 (UTC)
- Wikimania Awards (for contributions to knowledge and the projects, pre-event photo walks, &c)
- Photo scav hunt: including y'allfies with portable photo frames that you have to use to frame a group with a combination of properties
- Physical scav hunt across the campus / city
- 都市景觀攝影 (不用擔心，新加坡能自由拍攝全景照)
- "集點卡"類型系統，大會參與者完成一個段落能得到戳章 (只有那些想要參與的段落)，而完成特定模式或是全部的人能得到獎勵，也許先達成100個。
- Jollibee 嘗鮮來讓大家知道菲律賓的第一大速食品牌
- 炸雞品牌展示/嘗鮮 - Arnold's Fried Chicken (新加坡)，Kenny Rogers Roasters(馬來西亞)，Jollibee (菲律賓)等等。
- 維基媒體可愛組織成員當中的絨毛玩具展示空間。 Netha Hussain (talk) 13:21, 14 October 2022 (UTC)
- 破冰房間的目的是建構不同文化與語言的溝通管道，即便是跨維基合作也能從破冰房開始。 -Kurmanbek (talk) 17:54, 14 October 2022 (UTC)
- 透過平台以及一些建立在中間可通話的低噪音裝置，建立線上參與者某種可能的溝通管道。在2022年德國史特拉頌舉行的WikiCON，採用venueless來進行，施行的程度的未知，但我很想要這種可能性。 --Hogü-456 (talk) 16:26, 22 October 2022 (UTC)
- 網際網路檔案館 - 總是我們堅實的伙伴，要找出有意義的參與方式？
- 開放街圖(OpenSteetMap) - 2023年不會舉行大型的State of the Map大會(2022年10月已經宣佈)，所以也許可以邀請他們做什麼？他們與維基媒體義大利組織相當親近。
- 創用CC - 教育大眾有關授權條款？不只是CC而是整個維基世界都靠它，像是在Youtube上用創用CC授權釋出等等。
- 為海報展示者設立海報與相關服務。 -Ngostary2k (talk) 00:42, 15 October
有人建議我在Facebook Wikipedia Weekly有關維基媒體年會的意見移動到這邊。我想，藉由這次機會來找出讓在线體驗更好，來繼續維基媒體運動的創意與創新
這是我在Facebook Wikipedia Weekly稍加修改與擴寫的意見：
- There are also ways of making video the interpersonal factor more rewarding and dynamic. Eye contact is very important in video conferencing (specifically, making and breaking eye contact, we've known since the results of 2018 research). So guidelines for setting up your Zoom would be great: level with camera, pretty close to it so your portrait fills the screen, and as good a connectivity as possible. A good thing about Zoom is that people's names are displayed, and it can be set up so they can text to each other and to all, as they wish, through the chatbot.
- I know it's fiddly and hard work, but could bookings be made with the help of local chapters at a place like a central library internet room, in a few countries where connectivity is not always good. I'm thinking of a cities in Africa, for example, and the Subcontinent (Nepal, for example). We need to make participation easier for WMians in the developing world!
- It could be achieved by volunteers who are good with people in a cross-linguistic environment; and probably an overall manager responsible to the Wikimania organisers.
Regrettably my volunteer load is already so great that I can't be involved directly. My ideas owe a lot to Dr Richard Parncutt, a friend who is an academic at Graz University in Austria and has organised pilots of conferences that aim to do the online stuff really well.)
Tony1 (talk) 11:08, 1 December 2022 (UTC)
Additional checklists to improve GDPR, inclusion, data protection, copyright, online anonymity; and avoid user tracking, fix digital barriers, etc.: