16–19 August 2023, Singapore and Online
Diversity. Collaboration. Future.
Closing Party[edit | edit source]
Bring your badges for admission to the party! The closing party at Gardens by the Bay starts immediately (6:00 pm) after the closing ceremony.
- 5:45 pm - Wikimania at Suntec ENDS, start heading to Gardens by the Bay for Closing Party
- 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm - SHUTTLE BUSES start running from Suntec to Gardens by the Bay. Down the escalators near the large video screens.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Shuttle buses from Suntec run from 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. to go to the Flower Field Hall (next to Flower Dome) at Gardens by the Bay. You can also take MRT/bus from various locations.
- Alternative: Walking from Suntec is not far – go via the scenic Helix Bridge in 30 minutes. (https://goo.gl/maps/7bR7vRxhLFwuJL8E8)
- DINNER and drinks will be served in the air-conditioned Flower Field Hall, with a quieter room available for hanging/hacking
- VIEW the Supertrees Light Show occurs at 7:45 p.m. and 8:45 p.m., just outside the reception hall
- VISIT the Flower Dome at 9 p.m. onwards
- Event concludes at 10:30 p.m.
- Continue the party at PARKROYAL Beach Road Lobby or Haji Street restaurants nearby
Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay
After[edit | edit source]
Remember, there is a full day of Sunday activities with GLAM visits and meetups (https://eventyay.com/e/8f889410/schedule?date=2023-08-20)