Intangai nuludan abaabayan poimponu.'
Id siriba nopo nga maklumat kokomoi do program umum, ponginsamakan boros om proses pomilian.
Tema, kriteria sesi om panahangan sesi
Montok mongunsub kotulusan kokomoi woyo komitikuasa simakan momonsoi kootusan do nuludan abaabayan, papalabus yahai do kriteria ii gunoon dahai manahang do program. Toun nopo diti nga, miagal ii pinoilo id pamalahawan sogu, manu yahai manahak tarad do poposiliu program serantau, ii kohiok om mogowit do momomoguno kawaawagu. Poposogulu yahai do sesi ii kapanahak respon tosonong kumaa kriteria dii, miampai do mingat ontok poposuang sesi kokomoi do uhu i mogikaakawo.
Miampai momusorou dimpoton teras dahai, momoguno yahai kriteria poimbida diti montok manahang sogu:
- Gisom hinonggo o sogu di papatalang aasil ii mositi gompoton do momiimilantoi mantad do sesi?
- To what extent does the proposal, the matters being discussed, and/or the presenters incorporate diversity in gender, geographic location, underrepresented communities, etc.?
- Songkuro sinodu sogu dii kaanu mogowit kumaa kohiakan, kiguno, inovatif toi ko' oponsol kumaa abaabayan?
We had five reviewing groups of 3-4 reviewers each. Reviewers were presented with a list of sessions to review without speaker names or contact information attached. Reviewers evaluated each proposal on a scale from 1-5, with 1 being low and 5 being very high. Overall, most proposals received very high scores, and we selected the top 20 of every group. This means that some proposals that received very high scores didn’t make the cut due to a small difference in points. In total, we worked hard to accept more than half of all submissions.
We acknowledge that some people might experience frustration with the way in which we organized sessions and the program this year. However, we want to highlight the points that made the COT this year take these decisions: We learned from last year that the number of tracks resulted in sessions where there were very few people participating or watching them, which can cause frustration to presenters. We also learned that people needed more breaks. We had to work those in, which removed time from the program. This year we are experimenting with a hybrid format, with some sessions taking place in-person in different parts of the world. We wanted to give rooms for these experiments, even if they don’t necessarily compete with the online program.
Palano sesi dokoyu nung iri nopo nga okon id boogian mantad nuludan abaabayan gulu
Pheedloop (the platform that we will be using for this years’ Wikimania) allows for anyone to organize their own social networking space (up to 25 people). These spaces won’t have simultaneous interpretation or receive staff support. These spaces will work as self-organized spaces. We encourage people who are not part of the main program to make use of these spaces, scheduling talks, meetups and discussions. We also have a Commons category to house on-demand content for attendees to stream during Wikimania at their leisure. We encourage you to submit content there.
Rika bontuk abaabayan
Montok program festival nopo diti, monjangka yahai do popiamung siaran potilombus om tonsi sabab do pokionuon, dihoskan id 'kimah' id talian i mogisusuai miagal id festival maya peribadi.
- Tent 1: the space where keynotes, endnotes, entertainment, meet and greet, and other key content will be delivered. We will be having rotational regional segments here to spotlight various projects, individuals and affiliates by region.
- Tent 2: a programming track with sessions from Wikimedia movement organizations (chapters, user groups, thematic organizations, and other recognized movement groups). Submissions to this tent are open to all affiliates in the Wikimedia community.
- Tent 3: a programming track with sessions from individual Wikimedians or a collective of individuals. Submissions to this tent are open to everyone–submit to present alone or with a group of co-presenters.
- Hackathon: as traditionally done - yet with a new twist - the hackathon will have a tent throughout the Wikimania festival for ongoing collaboration and co-working.
- Networking Tent: Wikimania will have several virtual spaces where attendees can socialize and meet other wikimedians from around the globe and link up to work together on new or established projects. More information will be provided soon.
Toinsanan tonsi nopo nga torimoon kopongo olimpupusan o Wikimania 2022, miagal ii winonsoi id toun pogulu.
The virtual programming for Wikimania 2022 will cater to participants across all timezones. The approach is to optimize for the zone being spotlighted on that day, while also providing times that work in different zones. We wanted to plan with the global whole in mind, building a schedule that spans many hours to allow for each region to connect with every other region.
Kopogikaakawahan boros id suang abaabayan
In the past, Wikimania programs catered to an English speaking audience only. However, we want the festival to welcome participants in the languages they feel most comfortable. Language accessibility at the festival will work as follows:
- For all sessions (live and pre-recorded) delivered in English, the Wikimedia Foundation will provide live interpretation into Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, and Spanish to enable a bigger audience to join and participate freely. We will be sharing more on how this will look like closer to the event.
- Montok toinsanan sesi (strim potilombus om prarakam) ii pinatahak id boros Arab, Sina, Perancis, Rusia, Sepanyol, popotounda o Yayasan Wikimedia do pomodolinan potilombus kumaa boros Inggeris.
- In addition to these languages, there will be 1-2 additional supported languages that will rotate on a daily basis. Sessions delivered in English will receive interpretation into the 1-2 rotating languages for that day, and sessions delivered in the rotating languages will receive interpretation into English on those days. More information to come about rotating language support, including which languages will be offered.
- Mobooboros nopo nga milo manahak sesi diolo id nunu nopo boros, nga amu yahai kaanu manahak do pomodolinan ponokodung id timpu dii.
Mogintong nogi yahai nung au yahai kaanu maganu toiso-iso tulun om komuniti, nga nokoilo yahai do proses Strategi Guraan kokomoi kapansalan multiboros om manu nogi yahai do tumilombus popoingkawas ponginsamakan boros dahai. Pounsikou kumaa toinsanan di minanahak tisu diolo id ponoriukan komuniti.
Miampai do mambasa toinsanan maklumat diti, tantu no kiwaa o poguhatan dokoyu. Papaharo yahai do hos id timpu upis montok manahak sisimbar kokomoi poguhatan dokoyu. Montok maklumat potilombus kokomoi soira om poingkuro do humompit miampai dahai nopo nga pataakon do minggu dumontol.
Montok timpu nopo diti nga milo kou popoilo poguhatan dokoyu montok di Tinimungan Panganjul Teruas id bolikan pilumaagan diti toi ko' maya emel wikimaniawikimedia.org.