Category:2021:Submissions for participants with medium understanding
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "2021:Submissions for participants with medium understanding"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- 2021:Submissions/Automatically maintained citations with Wikidata and Cite Q
- 2021:Submissions/Contribution Gamification in Wikimedia Projects - The Chinese Wikipedia Experience
- 2021:Submissions/Copyright Trolling and the Commons
- 2021:Submissions/Creative Commons license stewardship: 20 years and beyond.
- 2021:Submissions/Do Something Doctrine - looking back on the Terrorist Content Regulation in EU
- 2021:Submissions/East African regional commitments for the future, a human collaborative reality
- 2021:Submissions/Editing the Wiki Way: software and the future of editing
- 2021:Submissions/Full coverage of copyright status in heritage institutions
- 2021:Submissions/How can I help? Reviving a wiki of which I do not speak the language
- 2021:Submissions/Making collection data collaborative
- 2021:Submissions/Making feedback loops work for Wikidata
- 2021:Submissions/Moderator Tools on Medium-sized Wikimedia projects
- 2021:Submissions/Neat and tidy: data quality on Wikidata
- 2021:Submissions/OCR and other tools for Wikisource
- 2021:Submissions/Peer-support networks - a working model for the support of targets of harassment in the Wikimedia movement?
- 2021:Submissions/Photography documentation of built heritage of rural West Bengal for Wikimedia Commons
- 2021:Submissions/Shortcutting the Identify topics for impact recommendation by reusing free content
- 2021:Submissions/To translate or not to translate by the machine is the question
- 2021:Submissions/Transposing the EU Copyright Reform in 28+ countries
- 2021:Submissions/WikiEducation Approach and GLAM Activities of Wikimedia Armenia
- 2021:Submissions/Wikifunctions and Abstract Wikipedia
- 2021:Submissions/Wikimedia Movement and the Paradox of Open