Category:2021:Submissions without a time
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "2021:Submissions without a time"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- 2021:Submissions/A New Open GLAM Program at Creative Commons
- 2021:Submissions/Adding content of unknown regions (Algerian experience)
- 2021:Submissions/Art+Feminism: Beyond the Edit-a-thon
- 2021:Submissions/Co-creating pedagogical strategies with teachers: Wikimedia Chile’s Education program experience during Covid-19 pandemic
- 2021:Submissions/Creating a Wiki Time Capsule and the first 24 hour Global Edit-a-thon
- 2021:Submissions/Documenting social movements through the Wikimedia Projects: Argentina, Chile and Colombia experiences
- 2021:Submissions/Education & GLAM in North Macedonia during COVID-19
- 2021:Submissions/Education, Wikimedia Projects and Digital Literacy during COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2021:Submissions/Engaging with partners in the movement! WMF's approach
- 2021:Submissions/Exploring the possibility of outreach in Asia
- 2021:Submissions/From the Brussels War Room: Current Legislative Files Important for Wikimedia
- 2021:Submissions/GLAM Collaboration and Global Competitions: The India Office Records (IOR) Wikimedia Project and the Two Centuries of Indian Print Project (2CIP) at the British Library
- 2021:Submissions/How to innovate in free knowledge? – New pathways to promote new projects and attract innovators for free knowledge from across the world
- 2021:Submissions/Knowledge Equity – A Collection of Voices to Pave the Path
- 2021:Submissions/Mapping the present and future of the Wiki philosophy: challenges and opportunities
- 2021:Submissions/Notability under non justice information
- 2021:Submissions/One Thousand and One WikiProjects (Perspectives)
- 2021:Submissions/Section Translation-New Ways to Contribute on Mobile Devices
- 2021:Submissions/Talking about Son Jarocho in wikipedia
- 2021:Submissions/The achievement of Hausa Wikimedians
- 2021:Submissions/The Afrocine Project: Learnings from organizing a Pan-African Campaign
- 2021:Submissions/Transposing the EU Copyright Reform in 28+ countries
- 2021:Submissions/Upcoming Project: Empowering Wikimedia strategies through SDGs Implementation in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region
- 2021:Submissions/We write Wikipedia. Participation of women in the free and collaborative encyclopedia on the Internet
- 2021:Submissions/What do you eat intermediary liability with?
- 2021:Submissions/Where are the Spanish-speaking references on the front page of Wikipedia in Spanish?
- 2021:Submissions/Wiki Ghonya (how to promote free knowledge using modern music)
- 2021:Submissions/Wiki Loves Women Focus Group Members programme
- 2021:Submissions/Wikipedian in Residence in the Battle for Cultural Heritage